Rhapsody MP3s are charged separately and not included in monthly subscription fees. A paid Rhapsody subscription is not required to purchase MP3s, but you are required to create a username and password. MP3s cannot be purchased with our mobile apps. Rhapsody Windows PC software is not compatible with Mac OS.
1. Open the Rhapsody Windows software 2. Find a song or album 3. Click Buy MP3 or right-click on a song already in your Library
4. If you have a coupon code, enter it in the Confirm Your Purchase dialog box
5. Click Complete Purchase 6. Read the "back-up your music" reminder 7. Click Close Window
8. View download progress at the bottom of the PC software
9. The track is now in your Library and the Track Type changed to Purchased
10. Rhapsody MP3s are saved to your computer in My Music > Rhapsody > Rhapsody Username > Artist > Album > Track