I'm an existing customer. How do I use my Facebook credentials to sign in to Rhapsody?
First, connect your Facebook username and password to your existing Rhapsody account. After this one-time connection, simply choose “Sign in with Facebook” wherever we offer it.
In iOS or Android mobile apps:
1. From the app Settings choose Sign Out
2. Choose Sign In with Facebook from the main sign in screen
3. Allow Rhapsody to access Facebook info
4. Confirm Rhapsody username & password
1. Choose Sign Out from the gear icon in the upper right
2. Choose Sign In With Facebook
3. Enter Facebook credentials
4. Allow access to Facebook info
Where can I use Facebook to sign in to Rhapsody?
• Android app
• iOS app
• My Account (https://account.rhapsody.com)
How do I sign in to Rhapsody where Facebook sign in is not available, like Sonos, Xbox or the PC software?
BRAND NEW CUSTOMERS
Set up a Rhapsody password at www.rhapsody.com/forgotpassword. Just enter you username and we'll email you a password you can use wherever Rhapsody does not offer Facebook sign in.
Use your Rhapsody username and current Rhapsody password anywhere we don't offer Facebook sign in. You can reset a forgotten password at www.rhapsody.com/forgotpassword.
Create a brand new Rhapsody account using your Facebook credentials:
1. Download & open Android mobile app.
2. Choose Sign Up
3. Choose Sign Up with Facebook
4. Sign in to Facebook if prompted
5. Allow Rhapsody access to your Facebook info
6. Enter billing
In our Android mobile app: