(Looking for help with our old software, Rhapsody 4? See the Rhapsody 4 guide here)
1. Open Rhapsody 6. Need Rhapsody 6? Download it here.
2. Connect a compatible player to your Windows PC
3. Click Audio Player on the left and click Authorize if prompted
4. Drag and drop songs, albums, and playlists to the device.
- Do not connect your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Windows Phone to our software. Use our mobile app instead.
- Rhapsody is not compatible with iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, Sony Walkman, or Philips MP3 players.
- Our PC software is not compatible with Mac.