It is Rhapsody's policy to respect the intellectual property rights of its artists and content providers.
If you are a copyright holder who believes that Rhapsody or one of its Services is hosting or linking directly to infringing copies of your work, please let us know.
Pursuant to 17 United States Code 512(c)(3), notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to Rhapsody's designated copyright agent at the following address:
Rhapsody International Inc.
500 3rd Street, Suite 460
San Francisco, California 94107
A notification of claimed copyright infringement must be addressed to Rhapsody's copyright agent listed above and include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
2. Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located on Rhapsody's site (e.g. hyperlink).
4. Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.